Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The story of our life

A very creative friend and wonderful new mommy of a 10 month old suggested I start a blog. "What on earth is a blog", is basically what I replied with. I thought to myself, "I enjoy exploring technology and hey, if it gives me a chance to "brag" about my family with posts and pictures, it may be kinda fun". So here I am. However, I'm already imagining this to be alot like excersizing...all you busy moms know what I'm talking about!
Here I am, typing my very first post, listening to my two precious and energetic boys (Gage 2 1/2, Tyson 19 months)... "mommy I want a snack", "mommy can I have a drink", "I have to pee"!! And I'd love to keep track of how many times in a day I catch myself saying  okay, often yelling "please stop", "get off your brother", "stop coloring on the wall", "you have to SHARE"!!! Yes, this is my life and I wouldn't change one thing about it! So, what if  I do count down the minutes until daddy comes home from work some days, that's only because I love him so much and enjoy every minute of watching him in the "daddy role" with our boys:) (it may also be because I need relief some days...but whos keeping track)
I am very blessed and thankful that I have the opprotunity to stay at home with our boys most of the time, only working every 3rd weekend as a Register Nurse (just enough time to spend with other adults and do what I love to do).
I thank God everyday for the family and friends I have in my life...I am truely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment